Confirm your age. Are you 18 or over?
Guidelines for scorers
- Two scorers are necessary to score any one game.
- Both scorers should stand and work together at a place determined by the Umpires. (This could be either on the sideline or goal-line dependent on health and safety for everyone courtside)
- They must not be involved with their Team Bench during the game
- Scorers must neither coach nor encourage their team during the game
- Both Scorers will record each goal scored on the issued score card
- One scorer will call the score after each goal, who this is should be agreed prior to the start of the game
- The scorer should sign the card to show they have scored and the Umpire should also sign in the usual way
Ashford Netball League newsletter
Keep up-to-date with our exclusive email newsletters.